Saturday, January 28, 2017
How to get your venue ready for the Big Day? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Think of how long you need. Analyze your exact situation and the décor you want for this special event and think of how long you will need to ensure everything is in its right place. Don’t underestimate the amount of time you will need – on the contrary, add at least 30 minutes – 1 hour more to the schedule, so that you make sure you don’t run out of time.
• Try to get there before the wedding. However, given that you will most likely be busy preparing yourself for the big walk down the aisle, you should send someone you trust. Your Maid of Honor, mother, or even wedding planner can go there and ensure the set-up going according to the plan.
• Regardless of who you send to the venue, do make sure it is not only someone you trust, but someone who is more than familiar with your entire wedding vision too. Show them your Pinterest boards, tell them about all the details, and be sure they will coordinate everything according to your ideas.
Looking for an experienced, dedicated wedding planner? Contact B.A. Bride Wedding and Event Planning. Our services are here, at your disposal, to help you have a genuinely marvelous wedding day. Contact us right now and we guarantee you will never regret your choice of hiring us for your Big Day!
• Nice shoes. Well, we all know how a pair of shoes can make a lady happy – so why wouldn’t this rule apply on your wedding day too? Paint them in a custom color, wear them with lots of glitter or simply write a cute message on their souls – making your shoes look unique will make you feel amazing.
• Good underwear. Again, this is one of those small details that make women feel confident and sexy – so great underwear is even more important on your wedding day. Remember, though! Your undies should be not only pretty, but well-fit and suitable for your dress type too!
• Sending wedding notes to each other. Looking to add a little bit of sentimentalism to your wedding day? Send a love note for your future spouse (and ask them to do the same for you). If possible, have your photographer capture the moment – it will be such a nice touch for your wedding album!
• Beauty and emergency kits. This is a small detail that will make your lady guests feel really pampered. Place beauty and emergency kits in the bathrooms to keep guests fresh, happy and pretty – they will love the idea!
Looking for a great wedding planner to hire? Contact B.A. Bride Wedding and Event Planning! We have so many years of experience behind us that your wedding is bound to be truly unforgettable in our hands. Contact us, hire us, and allow us to make your dream wedding come true!
Choosing the perfect wedding date is of the utmost importance, but how do you actually make the right choice? We have gathered the top tips to help you choose the right wedding date – so read on and find out more.
• Winter weddings can be extremely romantic and magical – but if you want to get married in a very remote area, do consider its accessibility as well. The last thing you want is your guests to not be able to reach your actual wedding location!
• Fall weddings are very beautiful and the colors of the natural landscape will provide the event with a very warm, cozy feeling. However, if you want an outdoor wedding, you should consider the possibility of rain and create a backup plan as well.
• Spring weddings are always extremely energizing and delicate – but, same as with fall weddings, the possibility of rain is quite high. On a more positive note though, spring is the perfect time for those of you who want to avoid the heat of the summer and the cold of the winter.
• Summer weddings are amazing options for brides and grooms who want everyone to dress at their very best without feeling like they will freeze. Still, given the high temperatures, you will want to make sure the air flows very well through the venue, and that your guests have at least a terrace where they can cool themselves off.
• Another element to consider before choosing the wedding season and date are the flowers you want for the Big Day. If you have your heart set on a particular bloom, you will have to set your wedding during its peak season, so that you can have fresh, beautiful flowers at your event.
Looking for an experienced, talented and devoted wedding planner? Contact B.A Bride Wedding and Event Planning and allow us to help you create the most amazing Big Day your guests have ever been to!