As wedding planners, we know your wedding date is hugely important for the entire wedding planning process. But how do you actually set the date? How do you do it in a way that will positively impact everything else?
- We have some tips for you – read on, find out more, and start planning the wedding of your dreams.
- Season, location, and even day of the week – they all matter, especially from a financial point of view, but from that of the weather as well. If you want to save money, try to have your wedding in off-season, at a location that’s not highly touristic, and during the week (or on Sunday).
- Your friends’ weddings should also have an influence, especially if there are a lot of guests who will have to attend both weddings. Try to allow a gap between the weddings, so that everyone can attend all of the weddings.
- In general, it is highly recommended that you don’t plan your wedding on a holiday. Not only will it be more expensive, but it is quite likely that many of your guests will not be able to attend it because they have other plans.
- Last, but surely not least, make this a special date. Try to set your wedding around the date you met the first time, or even around the engagement date. Doing this will add a lot of sentimentalism to the entire Big Day, making it even more magical.
Looking for a wedding planner that’s devoted, talented, and always ready to go the extra mile for their clients? Contact B.A. Bride Wedding and Event Planning – we will be there for you, to help you plan the kind of wedding nobody will ever forget. Trust us with your Big Day and you will never regret it!