Your wedding décor – oh, how you have dreamed about this and how much you want for it to be flawless! The perfect wedding décor takes time and attention to detail, though – so, before you rush in and tell your florists, pastry chef and wedding designer what to do, take a look at some of the most unique wedding décor ideas of the moment:
- Rose gold. Suave, delicate, precious and yet extremely girly, rose gold is the number one metallic color of the year. Place your rose gold accents with grace and a well-balanced approach and it will look absolutely fantastic!
- Dark flowers. Thought only pink, red, and white make the cut when it comes to wedding flowers colors? Darker flowers add a dash of mystery and beauty to any wedding arrangement – so don’t hesitate to use them.
- Greenery. Thinking of something even more extreme? Greenery has grown to be a fabulously popular option to replace traditional blooms – so, if you want your wedding to be embraced by energy and style, settle on green arrangements. They look fantastic!
- Patterned table linens. Tired of the old-fashioned white table linen? Good news for you, then! This year’s trends are bringing forward a myriad of patterned table linens you will absolutely love. They look so lively, so cute, and so creative!
- Small cakes. Not planning a big wedding? Why plan a big cake, then! Small wedding cakes can look just as festive and they can definitely be just as delicious – so you should definitely settle for one of your guest list allows for it.
Looking for a wedding planner who has plenty of experience and talent to help you bring together all of the wedding décor and planning details? Contact B.A. Bride Wedding and Event Planning and you will not be disappointed by our services!