Your wedding budget is of the utmost importance – and although you might feel tempted to spend too much on the big day, the truth is that this can attract a lot of financial trouble later on. Do you really want to step into your married life drowned in debt and money issues? Probably not – and this is precisely why we have gathered some of the most important things for you to know about stretching your wedding budget. Read on to find out more.
- Don’t book a separate ceremony site. Chances are your wedding venue has a really nice spot where you can have your ceremony – and it will cost much less to rent both the ceremony and the reception spaces as a “package”.
- Don’t spend too much on expensive wedding décor. You can add uniqueness and personality to your wedding day by bringing in personal items that are truly meaningful for you as a couple. Guests will love this!
- Can’t spend too much on the drinks? Add a bit of originality to them by coloring them in unusual colors. You can even have them match your wedding color scheme!
- Flowers are of quite important, but you don’t have to settle on imported blooms. Choose whatever is in season, focus on large, beautifully arranged bouquets. Also, make sure not to overspend on the vessels either – you can pull off stunning arrangements without extra-pricy vases.
· Last, but definitely not least, book your venue off-season. Not only will it be more special to have an early spring, fall, or winter wedding – but it will also cost a lot less than a full-summer event.
Looking for a wedding planner to help you manage your budget and breathe life into your wedding ideas? Contact B.A Bride Wedding and Event Planning – you will never regret working with us!